• Home
  • My Photos
  • About Me
  • Hire Me
  • Contact Me

What Can Brown Do For You?

Published: August 20, 2008

It's no secret that I'm not a fan of UPS as I've had countless parcels delayed, damaged or lost in transit for weeks at a time through their service. So you can imagine what I was thinking when this mess of cardboard was left on my doorstep, yesterday. As you can see from the photos, the box is crushed, torn and the contents are visible through the gaping hole on the corner. What shocked me is that the carrier left the parcel at the door, rang my doorbell and bolted for his truck without giving me the option of examining the parcel and deciding whether or not to decline it. I understand it didn't require a signature, but give me a break. I'm guessing he must have peeked in the corner and realized that, miraculously, nothing had been damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment